Weatherization Services Provided by Northeast Oklahoma Community Action Agency (Headquarters-Jay, OK)



All applicants must meet income guidelines and live within Muskogee County.  All households must meet eligibility criteria prior to application approval. 


Please visit to download an application or call 918-253-4683 ext. 139 to request an application today. 


Income guidelines and program regulations are subject to change from the US Department of Energy and the Oklahoma Department of Commerce. 


Contact Info:

Phone 1.918.686-8004

Fax 1.918.686.0435

Follow Us On Facebook
  • Facebook Grunge
Physical Address

2400 Hilldale Springs Dr.

Muskogee, OK 74403

Mailing Address

PO Box 647

Muskogee, OK 74402

 Monday - Friday  
 8:30AM - 4:00PM 
 or by appointment 

Sat & Sun- Closed

Closed All Holidays



Proudly created with